Seclusion And Modern Amenities On Tiger Mountain
13824 241st Pl SE - $995,000 - MLS # 1232814
Open House: Sunday, January 21st - 1pm to 4pm
|Bedrooms: 6||Sq Ft: 3,330||Property Type: Residential||School District: Issaquah|
|Bathrooms: 2.75||Year Built: 1969||Parking: Two Car Garage||Neighborhood: Tiger Mountain|
Prepare to be enchanted! Fabulous multi-level Tiger Mountain home on secluded 2+ acre setting includes equestrian amenities, MIL quarters and more. Enter through the wood and stone gate up the private drive. Marvel at the extensive outdoor living areas, the massive trees that provide privacy and don't miss the hot tub! Walk past the detached two car garage with storage space and MIL quarters, across the spacious wood deck and step inside to this spacious and bright home with over 3,300 sqft. The main living area is ringed with windows, newly refinished hardwood floors, a stone wood burning fireplace and exposed beam, tongue and groove cedar ceiling. The modern kitchen is an entertainer's dream and includes large island with gas range, two Viking ovens, copper farmhouse sink, Sub-Zero refrigerator, granite counters, custom cherry cabinets and adjacent dining room. Continue down to the 2nd level to find the master suite with a sumptuous slate shower, dual vanities, spacious walk-in closet and access to large covered deck. There are two additional bedrooms on this level. Going down to the lower level you will find three additional bedrooms with new carpet, two updated full bathrooms, and more living space. Other recent improvements include new septic pump motor and septic alarm system installed.
- Measures 24 x 36 with concrete floor
- Loft that can hold 4 tons of hay
- Three 12 x 12 stalls with individual/joined turnouts
- Barn has heated and insulated tack room
- Barn has exterior motion flood lights
- Barn has plumbing for hot and cold water
- Barn has dedicated electrical panel for loft lighting & fan, stall lights, barn lights, electric fence and heater
60 x 90 Arena / Sand Turnout
- Designed to stay dry all season
- Raised slatted retaining walls allow water flow through
- Built of layers of large, medium, small and 5/8 rock with sand top
- Acts as both a filtering / water slowing system for paddock runoff and allows rain to seep through slowly to control runoff to street while keeping riding area dry
Auxiliary Dwelling Unit Over Detached Garage
- Completely refurbished in 2013
- Studio apartment of approximately 900 sqft
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bathroom
- Dark wood cabinets and hardwood flooring
- Vaulted ceilings
- Full bath with tub
- Downstairs entry with hall closet
- EPA certified wood burning stove and electric heating
- Washer/dryer unit
- Separate electrical panel with isolated meter for billing tenant
Located only 3.5 miles, as the crow flies, from the heart of Issaquah, this gorgeous home enjoys a fabulous and private setting on Tiger Mountain. Scroll down for more information about the many nearby parks, restaurants, schools and other amenities.
If you would like to schedule a showing of 13824 241st Pl SE, please contact us today.
Why We Love This Fantastic Tiger Mountain Issaquah Home!
1. Bright + Updated Living Area!
2. Modern, Entertainer's Dream Kitchen!
3. Awesome Master Suite With Adjacent Deck!
4. Tiger Mountain, Issaquah Amenities, Parks, And More!
This Tiger Mountain, Issaquah home has a fantastic location, with easy access to I-90 for commuting.
There are many amenities close to 13824 241st Pl SE, including shopping, dining, parks, schools, businesses and more! Here are a few of the more popular nearby amenities: River Valley Cheese, Mirrormont Country Club, Fifteenmile Creek Trail, Tiger Mountain Aquatics, Issaquah High School, 13,745 acre Tiger Mountain State Forest and many, many more!
5. The Equestrian Amenities!
6. Spectacular, Secluded Setting!
7. Did We Mention The Hot Tub?
If you have any questions about this Tiger Mountain Issaquah 6 bedroom home, or would like to know more information about buying, selling or managing rental properties in Issaquah... Please call 206.550.3740 or contact us today. Thank you and have a great day.