Want to Work with The JanusGroup?
Click Here To Apply
We are a small Real Estate Team looking to add a team member that can help free up our time, so we can better interact with, and add more value for our clients. The job will entail showing properties, developing rapport with future clients, following up on a host of different leads, as well as be a key support role, and helping to implement ideas to help the business grow.
The job is a full time position with a mix of salary and bonus pay based on performance, and if the team member successfully brings in new clients, or converts existing prospects into new clients.
We are looking for someone that can give a long term commitment as this is a key position on our small team. There is significant growth potential for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate is experienced in calling and converting prospective clients and managing schedules. They must be systems driven, highly professional, and have stellar interpersonal skills.
The JanusGroup was formed in 2005, and has consistently been in the top tier of production every year. We provide real estate sales, marketing, and property management expertise throughout Seattle and the Eastside. A small, tight knit team of real estate professionals working together, dedicated to providing unmatched service to our clients by knowledgeable and valuable communication, innovative and effective marketing, and authentic, genuine care while building each relationship. Our goal is to continue to build our team with team members who have a growth mindset, a positive attitude, a passion to learn, and a desire to flourish both in business and in their personal lives. As the team leader, it is Aaron's mission to make sure that each team member realizes their own unique goals. You bring the WHY, and we'll help with the HOW!
The ideal candidate MUST possess these qualities:
- A smile. Life is too short! We can work hard and have fun. Or, at least look like it!
- Must be highly professional and keep calm under pressure.
- Must be 100% trustworthy and reliable.
- Reliable transportation, as this job will require a bit of driving.
- Capable of working equally well independently and within the team.
- Maintain positive outside vendor relationships (title/escrow, lenders, contractors, etc.)
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Have a desire for continual growth – both professionally and personally, and a passion for creating a positive, high energy environment.
- Must have great communication, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Resourceful, and driven to figure out ways to get the job done.
- Either have, or be willing to get a WA State Real Estate License.
The following qualities are ideal, but not required:
- Real Estate Industry experience.
- Property management experience.
- CRM database management (Follow Up Boss, in particular).
- Google Suite for Business experience.